HBase >> mail # user >> regions unlinked from table

regions unlinked from table
Hey all,

I'm running hbase 0.90.4, and somehow the regions for one of my tables have
become unlinked from the table itself.  The Master UI shows no regions for
the table, and attempting to call Table.getRegionsInfo() returns nothing.
 However, I can see the regions in hdfs in their proper location and doing
a scan of the table via the hbase shell does return results.  I also get
results if I do a Get for a specific rowkey.

How can I get these regions back associated with the table, and any idea
why this may have happened?  I tried grepping the hmaster logs but didn't
see anything relevant.

Thanks!

Bryan