Accumulo >> mail # dev >> interesting mailing list stats

Re: interesting mailing list stats
Actually ... disregard those spurious counts.  The mailing lists are
increasing steadily, but we did not have a strange mass migration from user
to dev.  I just swapped the file names when I was pasting the lists for
analysis.  We now have 233 on the user list and 157 on the dev list.  :-)

Billie