HBase, mail # dev - Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

+
Stack 2013-03-29, 20:42
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-29, 20:48
+
Jesse Yates 2013-03-29, 20:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-03-29, 20:51
+
Dave Wang 2013-03-29, 20:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-29, 20:45
Re: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 20:56
Would this RC include two tar balls, one for hadoop-1 and one for hadoop-2 ?

Thanks
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Things basically work.   I was going to put an RC for folks to poke at,
> perhaps this weekend or at least early next week.
>
> St.Ack
>
> P.S. Remember, 0.95.0 releases are "development releases".  They are rough,
> not-for-production, lacking polish and testing, with no guaranteed upgrade
> path between 0.95.x to 0.95.y.  We are putting them out so we get feedback
> on the branch that will eventually become 0.96, our next stable offering.

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-29, 21:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-29, 21:05