Hive, mail # user - Multiuser setup on Hive

Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-22, 07:40
Hi Austin,

Hive authorization in its current form has a number of bugs and it is not
recommended that you use it. We are planning to work on supporting
authorization in a subsequent version of Hive.

Thanks.
Shreepadma