Pig >> mail # user >> Generating Avro files for unit tests

Re: Generating Avro files for unit tests
Did you register the following jars?

REGISTER ./contrib/piggybank/java/piggybank.jar;
REGISTER ./build/ivy/lib/Pig/json-simple-1.1.jar;
REGISTER ./build/ivy/lib/Pig/avro-1.5.3.jar;

Please change the paths to the jar files according to your environment. I
suppose that you've already registered piggubank.jar since the class name
of AvroStorage was resolved. But you probably didn't register the others.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo