Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
John,

What is the monitor process called so I can verify its running?  I did look
at the thread monitor logs, and under monitor_localhost.err it gives a
FileNotFoundException because it can't find the keystore.jks under
accumulo-1.5.0/conf/

I would have thought when I ran ./generate_monitor_certificate.sh it would
have created this.

I was trying to run the monitor in a browser IN the VM.  Thats how I found
this problem.

Regards,

Pete