Flume >> mail # user >> Can I use variables in config file?

+
Felix.徐 2013-03-22, 01:58
+
Zhiwen Sun 2013-03-22, 02:22
Re: Can I use variables in config file?
I see, that variable will be substituted according to the content of each
event? I think that is beyond what I need.

Another question is that how to change the format of each event appendded
to the HDFS file?