Hive >> mail # user >> how to call fetchN method in HiveServerHandler class by JDBC

RE: how to call fetchN method in HiveServerHandler class by JDBC
The Hive JDBC driver is calling fetchOne. The driver would need to be changed to call fetchN instead.

Steven
From: lei liu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to call fetchN method in HiveServerHandler class by JDBC

When I use ResultSet to recieve  query result , I find fetchOne method is called, it is very slow when there are many lines in result. I see there are fetchN method in HiveServerHandler class,  if I can receive N line one time, I think the speed will be improved. How to call fetchN method in HiveServerHandler class by JDBC?
Thanks,

LiuLei