MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-11, 00:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 03:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-16, 04:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 05:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-15, 21:52
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-08-14, 06:52
+
Rob Parker 2013-08-22, 14:59
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 05:29
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-19, 13:33
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha (RC1)
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-21, 02:28
+1 (binding)

Verified bits and ran examples on a 10-node cluster. Looks good.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.