From: Iman Elghandour [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Split with no if condition

Hello,
I am new to Pig and I am trying to figure out how to do this. I have
noticed some examples that look like:

Split A into B, C;

I understand that these examples are probably about adding such implicit
splits. But I would like to do it explicitly in my pig script. Is there
a way to do it without the if condition. Or Is there a way to do "if
true"?

Thanks,
Iman.

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark
your favourite sites. Download it now at
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.