Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa developerWorks article

Chukwa developerWorks article
Hello Guys,
                     I was previously speaking to Ari and he told me about
the need for more community knowledge of Chukwa. I think contributing an
article about Chukwa to IBM developerWorks would be a great way of informing
the general community about it. IBM developerWorks is a great source of
accurate and relevant information about many subjects that interest the IT
community in general, people have already contributed articles about Hadoop
and Mahout and they've got positive feedback, so I think the time has come
to publish one about Chukwa.

I am willing to co-author this article with anyone who's interested. What do
u think?

--
Ahmed Fathalla