Pig >> mail # user >> Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes

+
lulynn_2008 2012-11-14, 02:28
Re: Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes
Hi, lulynn:
Yes, whole Pig unit tests run about 8 hours.
TestEvalPipline runs about 26 mins and TestEvalPiplineLocal runs about 3
mins.

Hope it is helpful,
Johnny

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM, lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> The whole pig UT last for nearly 8 hours, and TestEvalPipeline2 last for
> 37 minutes.
>
> My questions are:
> how long pig UT will last in normal?
> Do we have jenkins for pig UT? If yes, please attach the link. Thanks
>
> Thanks

+
lulynn_2008 2012-11-14, 03:27
+