Pig >> mail # user >> Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes

Re: Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes
Hi, lulynn:
Yes, whole Pig unit tests run about 8 hours.
TestEvalPipline runs about 26 mins and TestEvalPiplineLocal runs about 3
mins.

Hope it is helpful,
Johnny