Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)
I am in favor of doing it in 0.7.2 because of the DLL being released in the
source related to the C# client library that we still have to figure out,
this figures it out for us :)

I am going to remove the contrib directory

rm -fr ./clients/

do we want to change the README.md for the wiki of client libs (I am +1 for
doing that getting done)? if so someone please open a JIRA and upload a
patch to what they want to change it too exactly (I won't have a chance
to-do it until much later today/tonight)

I will wait until later tonight to roll RC2 incase there are any more
changes for this release that come up that people see before rolling RC2 so
hopefully that can be shippable to the IPMC for vote too

thanks!

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc