Hadoop >> mail # general >> SequenceFile output in Wordcount example

SequenceFile output in Wordcount example
Hi,

- I want that the wordcount example produces a SequenceFile output with
the result. How I do this?

- I want also to do a cat to the SequenceFile and read the result. A
simple "hdfs dfs -cat sequencefile" is enough?