HDFS >> mail # dev >> Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

+
Peter Litvak 2012-10-17, 17:31
Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?
Using Viewfs, you probably could mount a HAR and then use fuse to mount
the entire file system.  I am not sure how well it would work though.

--Bobby

On 10/17/12 12:31 PM, "Peter Litvak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I couldn't find anything that talks about this use case although I'd
>imagine it is not that uncommon.
>It would be nice to be able to use regular shell commands to navigate
>inside HAR "file system".
+
Peter Litvak 2012-10-17, 20:17
+