HDFS, mail # dev - Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?
Robert Evans 2012-10-17, 18:49
Using Viewfs, you probably could mount a HAR and then use fuse to mount
the entire file system.  I am not sure how well it would work though.

--Bobby