HBase >> mail # dev >> Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew

Re: Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew
This is my preferred approach. Many users don't want to have any types on
the data because they might already have their own format, or just because
they don't need it.

So we should not enforce clients to use it.

JM