HBase >> mail # user >> User of FilterList

Re: User of FilterList
Be mindful that if you are using a scanner with filters, RowKey
remains the index of the table, and that filter just filters your
results based on how you run your scanner, similarly to "cat file |
grep filter", where if "file" is your table and has many lines (rows),
your scan might be very inefficient. (e.g. reading too many rows)

-Jack