Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta

Arun C Murthy 2013-09-24, 22:41
With 4 +1s (3 binding) and no -1s the vote passes. I'll push it out… I'll make it clear on the release page, that there are some known issues and that we will follow up very shortly with another release.

Meanwhile, let's fix the remaining blockers (please mark them as such with Target Version 2.1.2-beta).
The current blockers are here: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.1.2-beta-blockers

thanks,
Arun

--