HDFS, mail # user - SecondaryNameNode can not been changed once deployed ?

SecondaryNameNode can not been changed once deployed ?
Jeff Zhang 2010-05-14, 02:11
Hi all,

At first I have the name node and secondary name node on the same
machine, now I want to move the secondary name node to another
machine, but find the following errors in the log of the new deployed
secondary name node. Anyone can help ?Thanks

2010-05-14 09:53:07,583 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.SecondaryNameNode: Exception in
doCheckpoint:
2010-05-14 09:53:07,583 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.SecondaryNameNode:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:193)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529)        at
java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:478)        at
sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:163)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:394)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:529)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:233)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:323)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:860)
       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:801)
       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:726)
       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1049)
       at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.TransferFsImage.getFileClient(TransferFsImage.java:151)
       at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.SecondaryNameNode.downloadCheckpointFiles(SecondaryNameNode.java:256)
       at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.SecondaryNameNode.doCheckpoint(SecondaryNameNode.java:313)
       at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.SecondaryNameNode.run(SecondaryNameNode.java:225)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang