Hadoop >> mail # general >> Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation

+
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-14, 17:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-14, 18:09
+
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-14, 18:22
+
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-14, 18:29
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-14, 18:38
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-15, 06:13
+
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-15, 18:27
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-16, 00:57
+
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-16, 09:07
Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
Hello Mahmoud

You can run on your machine also.

I learnt everything on my 3gb 2ghz machine and recently got better machine.

If you follow this post below you should be able to install and run hadoop
in 30 mins.

If your machine is not linux then i suggest you to download virtualbox ,
give it 1400mb ram and start ubuntu in it.

Then just follow steps here.

http://jugnu-life.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/hadoop-20-install-tutorial-023x.html

Thanks,

Jagat