Chukwa, mail # user - Unable to view any attached presentation at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa/

+
Sharma, Praveen - 0443 - ... 2011-01-18, 22:30
Re: Unable to view any attached presentation at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa/
Ariel Rabkin 2011-01-19, 00:20
I don't believe we've ever posted papers and presentations to the
wiki.  I believe the LISA 2010 version of the paper is the definitive
one:  http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa10/tech/full_papers/Rabkin.pdf

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]