HBase >> mail # user >> Getting column values in batches for a single row

Re: Getting column values in batches for a single row
Scan.setBatch does what you are looking for, since with a Get there's no
way to iterate over mutliple calls:
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/0.94.2/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan.java#L306

Just make sure to make the Scan start at the row you want and stop right
after it.

J-D