MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: About many user accounts in hadoop platform

Re: About many user accounts in hadoop platform
You might also want to look at Hadoop On Demand.
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.17.0/hod.html

But I would not recommend to make one cluster per user.

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux