Flume >> mail # user >> How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3

+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-07-15, 11:59
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-07-19, 18:00
Re: How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3
Deepak,

The sample configuration you have looks valid

Try it out and let us know if you are experiencing any problems

More information on how to configure the Exec Source is available here.

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#exec-source
*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*
On 19 July 2013 14:00, Kumar, Deepak8 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> Could anyone please assist on this?****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****