Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc2)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-12-03, 18:41
+
Doug Cutting 2012-12-04, 17:14
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-12-04, 16:00
+
Tom White 2012-12-04, 11:26
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc2)
This passes, with 3 +1 votes from PMC members and no -1 votes.

I'll start publishing the release.

Doug