Hive >> mail # user >> Any advice about complex Hive tables?

+
Connell, Chuck 2012-10-08, 20:37
+
Sadananda Hegde 2012-10-12, 03:46
+
Connell, Chuck 2012-10-12, 14:17
Re: Any advice about complex Hive tables?
Thanks, Chuck.
But I am getting the following error when I execute the CREATE TABLE statement.

 'FAILED: Error in metadata: Cannot validate serde:
org.openx.data.jsonserde.JsonSerDe"
Am I supposed to down load / add any jar file to hive server?

Thanks for your help.

Sadu

+
Connell, Chuck 2012-10-14, 00:50