Zookeeper, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer

+
Benjamin Reed 2013-05-13, 15:56
+
kishore g 2013-05-13, 16:13
+
Edward Ribeiro 2013-05-13, 16:41
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer
Patrick Hunt 2013-05-13, 16:46
Kudos Alex!

Patrick

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Edward Ribeiro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Congratulations, Alex!!! :) Best news I had heard in months wrt ZK. :)
>
> You have done an amazing job at ZOOKEEPER-107 and your contribs to other
> patches are as good as this one.
>
> Cheers,
> Edward Ribeiro
>

> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM, kishore g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Very nice. Congrats Alex. Awesome work on dynamic reconfiguration of
>> Zookeeper.
>>

>> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Alex and he
>> > has accepted. Alex has made some great contributions and we are looking
>> > forward to even more :) Congratulations and welcome aboard, Alex!
>> >
>> > ben

+
Marshall McMullen 2013-05-13, 17:10
+