Accumulo, mail # dev - Setting Charset in getBytes() call.

Re: Setting Charset in getBytes() call.
John Vines 2012-10-31, 02:35
Why not just have a configuration in the xml file for setting a global
charset? This way we avoid hard coded settings but also avoid the issue of
shared vm issues.

John

Sent from my phone, pardon the typos and brevity.