Hive >> mail # user >> odd header behavior?

+
Stephen Sprague 2012-05-26, 02:21
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-05-26, 05:59
+
Stephen Sprague 2012-05-28, 17:10
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-05-28, 18:42
Re: odd header behavior?
Hi Ed,
No doubt about it.   I definitely don't like taking unless i'm giving
something too.  I'm going to fish around in the dev world of hive and see
what i can do.

Cheers,
Stephen Sprague