HBase >> mail # dev >> Where to place HTable.exists() tests?

Where to place HTable.exists() tests?
Hi,

I'm building public boolean[] exists(Get[] gets) to have the ability
to do multiple exists at the same time, and I'm wondering where I
should put the tests for that.

Seems that there is no specific test class for the exist(Get get)
method, neither there is a testHTable class.

Where is the best place to place a test for public boolean[] exists(Get[] gets)?

Thanks,

JM
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-05, 17:01