Hive >> mail # user >> hiveserver2 Thrift Interface With Perl

Re: hiveserver2 Thrift Interface With Perl
I just wanted to update the list to let future searchers know that I found
a solution—David Morel of booking.com kindly shared some code with me to
get this working, which he has now released as a Perl library that has been
working well:

https://github.com/dmorel/Thrift-API-HiveClient2
https://metacpan.org/release/Thrift-API-HiveClient2

--