Hive >> mail # user >> Re: create a hive table: always a tab space before each line

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-09, 09:07
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-09, 14:38
+
Richard 2013-01-14, 14:58
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-14, 15:56
+
Anurag Tangri 2013-01-09, 09:17
Re:Re: create a hive table: always a tab space before each line
I am trying to create a table and insert overwrite it, so the data is supposed to be generated.