HBase >> mail # user >> Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
Hi,

I wrote a custom Region Observer.
I'm currently writing an Installer class for it.
In this installer I'm adding the region observer by adding a coprocessor to the HTableDescriptor, and then calling modifyTable by HBaseAdmin.

My question is: How can I check whether region observer was loaded successfully for this table?

I tried searching for a way to get the Coprocessor.State somehow for my region observer so I'll know it's ACTIVE, but couldn't find a way.
Thank you,

Asaf

+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03