Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Combine MapReduce/HDFS Committers

Re: [VOTE] Combine MapReduce/HDFS Committers
Hemanth Yamijala 2010-08-18, 04:52
-1. After thinking through, I do feel that there is and will be a
trend where more folks will focus on only one of the two projects. I
certainly know of several Map/Reduce committers who are not active on
HDFS and vice-versa, and therefore couldn't qualify to have commit
rights on both projects.

Thanks
Hemanth