HBase >> mail # user >> RE: secondary indexing of tables

RE: secondary indexing of tables
I don't have a sample code.  But it can be done using Coprocessors because
it provides lot of hooks.

HBASE-2038 will give you pointers towards that and before that please read
about coprocessors also.  This is just one way of doing it.

Regards
Ram