Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

+
Brock Noland 2012-10-08, 19:55
+
Mike Percy 2012-10-09, 05:32
+
Roshan Naik 2012-10-25, 21:09
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 21:13
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-26, 03:41
+
Mike Percy 2012-10-26, 07:34
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-05, 18:57
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
Personally I'd like to get FLUME-1425 in. I'm trying to get it checked in
ASAP. I think we should also pull in FLUME-1629 and FLUME-1660. We're a bit
ahead on patches and behind on reviews at the moment.

Regards
Mike

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thought of checking back on the availability of the Release Candidate.. any
> ETA ?
>
> -roshan

+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-06, 06:57