Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator status

+
Chris Douglas 2011-11-21, 17:50
+
Eric Yang 2011-11-21, 23:45
+
Chris Douglas 2011-11-22, 02:05
Re: Incubator status
Yah, we've been dragging our feet on doing a release. I think nobody
has quite enough time or enthusiasm to push it through -- I'm in my
last year of graduate school, Eric's just started a new job, etc.  I
think it's not such a monstrous piece of work -- the code is IP-clean
as far as I know, and there shouldn't be any major blockers to an
Incubator release. But somebody would have to lead it and I can't.

Eric?  Ahmed?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]