Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.9.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-13, 18:50
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-13, 22:28
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-16, 17:53
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-18, 16:37
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-18, 21:08
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-18, 21:16
+
Lars Francke 2012-04-18, 06:46
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-18, 18:36
+
Owen OMalley 2012-04-18, 15:48
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-19, 16:43
+
John Sichi 2012-04-25, 23:30
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-26, 00:39
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-23, 17:47
Unfortunately, there is a small problem in RC1 that version string in
build.properties is 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT, instead of 0.9.0. So, I have to rescind
this vote. I will respin the RC2 shortly.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:47, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Apache Hive 0.9.0 Release Candidate 1 is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.9.0-rc1/
>
> Maven artifacts are available here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-084/
>
> Change List is available here: