Drill >> mail # dev >> timeline for java-exec

Re: timeline for java-exec

> * David on HBase SE first, joins specially

I think David is going to help out with service managment and user2bit rpc
to start to get a working demo together.

Can someone(Jacques maybe?) provide a simplest test case like
> simple_join.json in exec/ref to illustrate basic dataflow of java-exec? At
> least for local query part. Or is someone already on this?

This is part of my current effort towards getting the first distributed
query to run.

Thanks,
Jacques