MapReduce >> mail # user >> rules engine with Hadoop

+
Luangsay Sourygna 2012-10-19, 19:25
+
Peter Lin 2012-10-19, 20:30
+
Luangsay Sourygna 2012-10-20, 14:24
+
Peter Lin 2012-10-20, 14:38
+
Luangsay Sourygna 2012-10-20, 18:03
+
Peter Lin 2012-10-21, 13:49
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-19, 19:45
+
Peter Lin 2012-10-19, 20:37
+
Luangsay Sourygna 2012-10-20, 13:48
+
Peter Lin 2012-10-20, 14:22
Re: rules engine with Hadoop
That probably means that your problem is pretty easy.

Just code up a standard rules engine into a mapper.  You can also build a
user defined function (UDF) in Pig or Hive and Hadoop will handle the
parallelism for you.