Accumulo >> mail # user >> Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo

+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-08, 20:08
+
Marc Parisi 2012-08-08, 22:29
+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-09, 19:44
+
Josh Elser 2012-08-10, 02:19
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-08-10, 12:52
+
Benson Margulies 2012-08-10, 12:56
Re: Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo
I guess I should have specified that the access time labels should be used
in conjunction with the role labels, like
"(adamsHealthTeam&(regularCheckup|illnessEvaluation))|(massStateResearcher&populationStudy)".

Adam

+
David Medinets 2012-08-10, 13:54
+