Pig >> mail # user >> Pig Illustrate more verbose, remove Ellipsis

+
Dan DeCapria, CivicScienc... 2013-04-09, 15:14
Re: Pig Illustrate more verbose, remove Ellipsis
Hi, Dan:
I guess this doesn't help you :) I don't think you can do that since
ILLUSTRATE is based on sample data of your whole data set. To make the
print out make sense, ILLUSTRATE also fake some data (not from the sample
data) sometimes.

Johnny

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Dan DeCapria, CivicScience <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there an easy way to non-truncate ILLUSTRATE and make each statement
> more verbose for large nested complex Objects (aka, force removal of the
> ellipsis from ILLUSTRATE and show all data)?
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> -Dan

+
Dan DeCapria, CivicScienc... 2013-04-09, 18:09