From: Sunderlin, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Hive Query via Hue, Only column headers in downloaded CSV or XSL results, sometimes

Hmm.. No replies on this one?  Is no one use Hue? :-)  That would be interesting to know .. if not Hue, how are others exposing Hive to "end users?" without given them a direct login to a node on the cluster?

---
Mark E. Sunderlin
Data Architect     | AOL NETWORKS BDM
P: 703-265-6935  | C: 540-327-6222 | AIM: MESunderlin
22000 AOL Way,  Dulles, VA  20166