Hadoop, mail # user - hadoop RPC Server and Client

Re: hadoop RPC Server and Client
Jeff Zhang 2010-08-13, 01:21
There's heartbeat between jobtracker and tasktracker, namenode and datanode.
Besides, tasktracker will report task progress info to jobtracker, and
datanode will report block report to namenode.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang