Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop RPC Server and Client

Re: hadoop RPC Server and Client
There's heartbeat between jobtracker and tasktracker, namenode and datanode.
Besides, tasktracker will report task progress info to jobtracker, and
datanode will report block report to namenode.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang