HBase >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

+
Stack 2013-07-27, 21:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-28, 18:14
+
Stack 2013-07-28, 23:01
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-29, 00:43
+
Stack 2013-07-29, 15:16
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-29, 15:45
+
Stack 2013-07-29, 17:26
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-29, 17:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-29, 18:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-29, 18:50
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-07-30, 01:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-30, 04:23
+
Stack 2013-07-30, 04:47
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-29, 18:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-30, 02:02
+
Stack 2013-07-30, 03:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-30, 04:11
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-30, 04:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-30, 05:16
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-07-30, 20:55
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-30, 21:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-30, 22:29
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-30, 23:08
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-30, 23:53
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-07-30, 22:28
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-31, 00:39
+
James Taylor 2013-07-31, 03:20
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-31, 04:11
+
James Taylor 2013-07-31, 04:38
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-31, 16:55
+
Stack 2013-07-31, 17:31
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-31, 19:04
+
James Taylor 2013-07-31, 20:19
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-31, 20:34
+
James Taylor 2013-07-31, 20:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-31, 20:53
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-30, 23:10
+
Stack 2013-08-03, 20:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-03, 21:08
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-03, 21:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-03, 22:10
+
Stack 2013-08-05, 15:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-05, 17:01
+
Elliott Clark 2013-08-14, 00:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-14, 00:40
+
Elliott Clark 2013-08-14, 00:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-14, 20:16
+
Stack 2013-08-14, 19:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-14, 20:26
+
Devaraj Das 2013-08-15, 01:39
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-15, 06:44
+
Stack 2013-08-15, 15:21
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-15, 15:30
+
Stack 2013-08-15, 15:41
Hey Ram,

Just a thought: could you make the backward-incompatible changes in the
data format ahead of actually having support for using them? EG if you need
a new field, put it unused in the WAL now to reserve space for it?

-Todd

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+