Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog Refactoring - no checkins into hive/hcatalog part of the src tree

+
Eugene Koifman 2013-09-04, 01:00
+
Thejas Nair 2013-09-04, 01:28
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-09-04, 01:34
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-04, 01:50
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-06, 01:15
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-06, 02:21
+
Thejas Nair 2013-09-06, 02:32
Re: HCatalog Refactoring - no checkins into hive/hcatalog part of the src tree
+1 the difference between the two projects is painful.

Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-06, 08:51