HDFS >> mail # dev >> How to speedup test case running?

Re: How to speedup test case running?
Hi,

You can run a specific test with mvn eclipse -Dtest=<test-name>

I find that junit tests start more quickly when run within Eclipse.
If you're interested, you can find instructions on setting up eclipse
here:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

cheers,
Colin