HBase >> mail # user >> How to manage HConnection instances in long running applications?

Re: How to manage HConnection instances in long running applications?
Hi Miljan,

Why do you want to keep the HConnection if you spend days not using it? Why
not just get a connection when you need it? Any reason?

JM