HBase, mail # user - How to manage HConnection instances in long running applications?

Re: How to manage HConnection instances in long running applications?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2014-01-16, 15:57
Hi Miljan,

Why do you want to keep the HConnection if you spend days not using it? Why
not just get a connection when you need it? Any reason?

JM